Welcome to the 2017 Playoff Season!
As a result of both Northern Alberta Interlock agreements and a decision from the NCMHA member associations and executives, playoff standings will be determined using the "combined standings winning percentage method."
FORMULA: "Total Points Earned in NCMHA Regular Season" + "Total Points Earned in NAI Interleague Play" divided by "Total Points Available to Be Won"
Click here to view the 2016-2017 NCMHA Combined Standings (Final)
The playoff formats were approved by the NCMHA member associations and executives at the January 2017 General Meeting.
Click here to view the 2016-2017 Playoff Bracket (updated Feb 20, 2017)
*NEW* Game numbers for each playoff series have been created and should be referenced when completing playoff agreements.
Clink here to view the Playoff Series Game Numbers
NOTE: All Peewee 1 Teams, Bantam 1 Teams, and Midget 1 Teams will play in Northern Alberta Interlock Playoffs, please go to www.nainterlock.com
Important Scheduling Information:
- All team officials should familiarize themselves with the playoff regulations contained in section 14 of the NCMHA Regulations. All the information on how to schedule playoff games, who hosts which game, overtime, etc are all contained in section 14.
- Team managers should begin the communication process asap with your playoff opponent and seek an agreement on playoff dates in accordance with 14(i) through 14(n).
- Forward your completed playoff agreement to your governor.
- A NCMHA League Championship Banner will be awarded to the winning team of each tier.
- Following the presentation of the banner, please arrange for a photo to be taken.
- General playoff photos and league championship photos can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion on the website.
Good Luck to All Participants!!!
NCMHA Governors & Executive